ga boys

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by southerngreenscape, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Casey'sLM

Casey'sLM LawnSite Member

Im in Modoc, SouthCarolina. It's about 15 mins. from Augusta.

2. klogan011

klogan011 LawnSite Member

I am out of Evans, Ga. We will have to meet up for lunch one day.

3. HPI_Savage25

HPI_Savage25 LawnSite Member

I am in Martinez/Evans are also. Have to meet up sometime if you would like

4. klogan011

klogan011 LawnSite Member

sounds good. we will have to grab lunch on day. I am located off Columbi industial in Evans.

5. BaxtersEssentialLawnCare

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Beech Island here, I run from evans to pretty close to wagner. Anyone who does both GA & SC that they seem worlds apart. GA seems to have a bunch of cheap pitas and everyone runs walkers. SC prices I get are way better less bs from people and not to many people seem to bag. Its all of 20minutes away but worlds apart or so everything I've run into seems to be that way.

6. HPI_Savage25

HPI_Savage25 LawnSite Member

Man maybe I need to venture to SC, lol. I run a Walker and I HATE BAGGING. I'd love to get into the weekly accounts and people that aren't a PITA and cheap LMAO

7. BaxtersEssentialLawnCare

I thought going to evans was going to be a good thing but 15k mailed flyers got two weeklys two e/o weeklys. Thats it. I did with the weeklys get about 4k in install/cleanup, but with as many flyers as went out I expected a better return. I think out there since there is a lot of guys running around it forces price way down. In Aiken coldcreek has a big customer base and I think it helps. After contracts run out I will keep my two weeklys and one e/o week in evans run it on a friday and thats it. Big pain. Not to mention across state lines means fed dot #s and crap.

8. Boaz

Boaz LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Hello from Evans GA. I am hoping to get my gear put together this fall/winter and hit it hard in the Spring!

9. BaxtersEssentialLawnCare

Good luck, people in evans/columbia county are just too cheap.

10. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Hall County- Gainesville.