Ga. pest exam??

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Robin, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Robin

Robin LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone had taken the new computerized pest. exam in Georgia?? If so how was it, and where did you have to go to take it? As far I know you can only take it in Athens. I plan to go in a month or so.
  2. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Call your county extension agent they can tell you when the tests are given at other locations across the state.
  3. muddstopper

muddstopper LawnSite Silver Member

the class in Athens was a couple of weeks ago. I dont think they hold these classes there on a monthly basis. I might be wrong. Somebody correct me please. I also think you can go to just about any county extention agent and request to take the necessary classes. At some offices, you might have to wait for them to get the required course material and scheduel a time to review the material as well as take the test. And I might be wrong about that also, but I just caught part of a conversation on this subject when i was renewing my certification at Athens a few weeks ago, pesky hours requirements, anyways, that how I interpeted the answer that was given. I would give your local extention agent a call to be sure.