ga

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by jbigken, Jul 12, 2004.

1. jbigken

jbigken LawnSite Member

anybody from west ga area....bremen, here been in L.C. two years now.....

2. Cutters Lawn Care

Cutters Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

i'm out of carrollton

3. jbigken

jbigken LawnSite Member

hello cutters lawn care seen your'e truck one day in carrollton.we have one customer there the rest are in bremen,buchanan and tallapoosa area...hows bussiness? we are pretty busy could probably be busier but we are building slow.my son and I started this bussiness a couple years ago... enjoy it mostly just grass cutting had a few clean up jobs..well take care saw on post you had trouble with mower probably not to serious exmark are great mowers we have a 48"exmark turf tracer , 2 echo trimmers, sthil blower ,two sthil chainsaws and a sthil hedge trimmer. and a older tractor type snapper mower..looking for a good used exmark mower if you know of any also around a 16 foot enclosed trailor .......take care ... hendersons lawn care

4. Cutters Lawn Care

Cutters Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Hyatt's in Bowdon had a used enclosed trailer. Don't know if you saw it in Carrollton. Alton Landscaping is on the side. I don't know if they still have it or not. Might be worth checking out. Do you do residential and commercial?? Are you able to get any money out of the customers in Buchanan and Tallapoosa?? Carrollton is a tough market. There is so much competition and people trying to lowball. We only service propertys who sign a 12 month agreement. Next year I'm going to expand to Douglasville and possibly Newnan. With the direction I want the company to go it isn't gonna happen in Carrollton.

5. Endless Boundries

Endless Boundries LawnSite Member

Hey guys, this is Endless Boundries here out of Dallas. It's a tough market everywhere. I'm in my 2nd year as well. Just wanted to let yall know I am out here too. I saw your post and wanted to say hi . Good luck in the up- coming season. C-ya David