1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Gaint Vac Leaf vac

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnInOrder, Dec 12, 2006.

1. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

I have been lookign at leaf vacs and found one at a reasonable price. It is a Giant vac leaf loader 16 hp kohler. It has the Hitch mount swing away with it. The guy wants $750. I am gunna find out mroe info on it. How much do you think it is worth? I will post the pictures. From the pictures it looks to be in pretty good consition and fairly new. LawnInOrder
  2. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

just bought one new 2,900.00 the hitch is another 500.00

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

If it is as good as you say I would pick up two at that cost.:dancing: Make sure it not HOT.:angry: :hammerhead:
  4. LawnInOrder

with a 16 hp kolher. The one i am lookign at looks to be a v-twin. LawnInOrder
  5. LawnInOrder

6. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

Now that you've posted the location n such .... ya might want to jump on it ASAP .... take a ride n check it out ....if that was in this area at $750 I'd dive 200 miles to check it out
  7. jims lawn service

jims lawn service LawnSite Member
    from midwest

I bought mine in 2004.It has a 16 horse v-twin BS Intek with swing away hitch.3300.00 Sounds like a deal

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

He's right if I were a little closer I would have bought it, if it runs.
  9. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

At any given time there are generally 200-300 people viewing the "commercial lawn mowing" section.

What you want to bet it's already sold:laugh: