Gals

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sbvfd592, Mar 10, 2002.

1. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

Do any of you have women on your mowing crews of any women on this site that do it themselves I have worked for a woman once and my friend summer is my book keeper now but that's it IM just wondering if any of you have this theer good wookers and summer is good when she has worked blowing some of the driveways with me

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Ya ,,, wanna try that again in English??? :laugh:

3. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

there are a few women on this site including jodi and lanelle, jodi works with her husband and lanelle does landscape architecture and such.

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Can you run that by us again? I'm not exactly sure what you're asking...

5. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

LOL...This is the longest sentance that I have ever seen...this one time when I was at band camp.... LOL

6. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

judging from what i see on other crews,women make up a fair percentage of the lawn care workforce.
    seems to me that more often than not they hold key positions.
    of course some own their own buisiness.

7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

This is a period .
    The period is a good thing. Don't be afraid of it. It's your friend.;)

8. PAPS

PAPS LawnSite Senior Member

Guy... that don't sound too good...:rolleyes:

9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

which is said to what you did with blowing and the girl that they work with in industry they good workers in summer with lawncare and good looking to add to it mowing crews attention they get lot of it with white t-shirts and themselves working you get bookkeeper or you bookkeeper for women to work good in summer

Whatcha think?

10. Do any of you have women on your mowing crews? Are there any women on this site that own an LCO? I have worked for a woman once. My friend Summer is now my book keeper, but that's it. I'm just wondering if any of you have any women woring for you? They are good workers, and Summer is good when she has worked with us blowing some of the driveways off with me.

Edited by LGF. How did I do?

Yes the Mrs. will work better than almost all my employees and run them into the ground.

There are a few threads on this in the arcives.