Gambino- Shambino?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by desert night light, Jun 7, 2006.

1. desert night light

desert night light LawnSite Member
    from AZ

Who is this guy anyway that I keep seeing his name and website posted on this board? I don't see anything out of the ordinary on that website. Plain Jane lighting jobs. Looks like his grandma took the photos with an old Brownie camera-whose he foolin. If he was any good don't you think he'd be posting messages here? Of course he would. I don't want to hear anything more about this character. I'm done with em.

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

then dont read this website. I think he does really nice work. Some great articles on his website. Since you dont post your work let me be the first to say SHUT UP and stop being a critic til you share yours.:drinkup:

3. desert night light

from AZ

What articles, I don't see no articles.

4. desert night light

from AZ

I do good work. I use FX. So there.

5. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
    what are you some kind of knucklehead trying to bash someone on here..start a thread with something to do with our industry or maybe you should stick with myspace.com because thats where all the kid games are:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

6. Pro-Scapes

I guess you havnt looked at his site then huh. Bummer im sure he would be heartbroken. I among others have found a good deal of information there

7. desert night light

from AZ

billy your right what is the address?

8. desert night light

from AZ

I'm just sick n tired of everyone talking about him and nothing about me.

9. Pro-Scapes

we talk about you alright... just behind your back because your annoying sometimes. If you couldnt locate gambinolighting.com (man was that just an incredibly odd and hard to figure out/search url) you shouldnt be judging his work or saying what articles. I do beilive before you had multiple personalities and another user name you even linked us saying he had more horsepower than paul or some crap.

I wanna see some lights... go wizz on my electric fence.

10. desert night light

from AZ