1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Game Camera

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by finneylawns, Aug 17, 2012.

1. finneylawns

finneylawns LawnSite Member

I have been kicking the idea around to use a game camera for surveillance of my trailer while on job sites, and also when locked up at the house.

I have an enclosed trailer and have considered mounting the camera on the inside near the rear so that I can capture the face when the individual is leaving. I think that if it was mounted in the front the sunlight would washout the individual and all I would get would be a silhouette of the person.

Has anyone else used or have any suggestions on which camera to buy?

Thanks,

2. DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

Funny we were talking about that very thing tonight. I would also like to know if anyone has used them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. a friend of mine used one on his driveway, some of the stuff he saw scared him and he went and installed security cameras around his house.

4. BSP

BSP LawnSite Member

Sounds like a very good idea but I would hide/disguise it so they don't take it too.

5. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

make sure you put a sign up stating your on camera. here in md its inadmicable in court if you dont!

6. DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

We probably wouldnt make it to court down here.
    Posted via Mobile Device