Garcia's Lawn Care in texarkana TX

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Angel Garcia, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Angel Garcia

Angel Garcia LawnSite Member

Hello everyone, I have 2 years in the business, I came to Texas in 2003, graduate from high school in 2005, I tried work in a restaurant as a server, (good money) but I didn't like it. So I saved some money and bought a scag 48", and today I'm very happy with my decision. this year I'm going take some landscaping classes and change my mayor to agricultural.:walking:

2. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Everything looks good! Good luck with your business venture
  3. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

is that a 32" toro w/b? How do you like it?
  4. Angel Garcia

no, it is a 2007 32" exmark, it cuts really good, I only use it for back yards..
  5. Sharp Services

Sharp Services LawnSite Senior Member

Love that FORD! I use a 36, it works great .... however I have a few fences that I cant get in.
  6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice equipment
  7. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

I LOVE 4runners! Ive been searching for an 84-89 model as a project. There hard to find around here.
  8. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Hey your not to far from me, we have to go to Texarkana all the time to go to Sam's, and we have some mowing accounts around New Boston.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Everything looks awesome. I'm not a Ford guy, but I have to say the truck looks great.
  10. Angel Garcia

funny, I am not a Ford guy too, but I was needing a truck really bad, so that truck was the first one, that I could pay in cash. I really wanted a Dodge 2500 Diesel, so that my goal for this year, save for a 2005 dodge 2500, standar, 4x4, extend cab. the only problem is the price. hehe

I had 3 account in new Boston and 5 in hooks Texas, but it was a problem, I felt that I was waisting my time and money, so I let them go, now I just have everything in texarkana , and one in Atlanta Texas, the one and Atlanta pays good $200/hr for maintenance , so Im ok with it.