Gardenin' Angels 2012

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rodrigolessard11, Jan 14, 2012.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

If you go to User CP then click on edit signature then just type in you're equipment list their. And then hit save signature. :)

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

When in the forums, near the top by the name of your thread, it should say User CP. That takes you to your profile, where you can see your statistics, your profile picture and everything. There should be something that says "edit signature" or something along that line. Go there, and copy paste that information you had above. Just play around with it and you'll figure it out!

3. rodrigolessard11

rodrigolessard11 LawnSite Member

Thank you guys, I found it.

4. S-205

from Ontario

I believed in you all along, I knew you could do it. Now it's essential that you post equipment and work pictures...

5. rodrigolessard11

For sure I will. Just need to wait until I get some work done, we are gonna wait for the spring. There is nothing to do now, not even snow. :laugh:

6. S-205

from Ontario

What are you up to now? Equipment maintenance and things like that?

7. rodrigolessard11

Just looking for things I need, my next step is the Logo and lettering trailer and truck. Last year I was working for another company and doing side jobs, this is the first real year in business, so I need to do some advertisement and few other things.

8. S-205

from Ontario

Oh cool, good luck to you! So the gmc is a gasser huh?

9. rodrigolessard11

Yep, I can get 8, 9 miles per gallon towing the trailer.

10. S-205

from Ontario

How do you like having the cabover? How many yards of mulch of dirt will the dump take?