1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Gardenin' Angels 2012

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rodrigolessard11, Jan 14, 2012.

1. rodrigolessard11

rodrigolessard11 LawnSite Member

I tried all kinds of advertisement, the one that gave a good result is yard sign, google Adwords. And we always do a great job even if we lose on the hours. Treat people nice, and another thing is construction which keeps money coming in the slow months. Still learning a lot. A lot that I know I got from this site. I spent days reading articles here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. PLLandscape

PLLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Nice job on getting the business off the ground. I hope to have some similar success. Really dig the dumps. Kinda stand out vs. the traditional pickup dump.

3. rodrigolessard11

Thank you. I am sure if you do a good work you will make. And the trucks is a really good advertisement.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. PLLandscape

PLLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Yea I've been in this industry 11 years, 7 on my own part time. Really would like to pursue it full time as a business. Not just a full time job I own. Just time to get my marketing into full swing this year! I still like those trucks!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. rodrigolessard11

Some of or work.

patio norton.jpg

walk brockton 1.jpg

walk braintree.jpg

Dorchester patuio.jpg