1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

gas cans???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DBLC, Nov 5, 2003.

1. DBLC

DBLC LawnSite Member
    from AR

anyone got the website for the NO spill gas cans.....2 cycle THANKS!
  2. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Click image for another link.

4. Cheesedawg1

Cheesedawg1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Are these gas cans really worth 20 compard to the regular 5 dollar oneS?
  5. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

6. AndrewE

AndrewE LawnSite Member

I will never buy one agian there a wast of your money. They take forever to fill anything and it dont work on my leafblower. They do have a pressure release(not good one) you just push down a little on the spout.
  7. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

This is what you're looking for: http://www.davidsonproducts.com/nsdeluxe.htm
    This can will set you back about $20 online but it is truly "no spill" and the fuel flows really fast. It was the one of the best pieces of equipment I've ever bought. l
  8. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Mowerman90 has the right answer. I've used one all season for my 2 cycle equipment (trimmer, blower, edger, clipper) and find it works well. Yes, it is a bit expensive, but I think it is worth it.

I raised the same question in the past. Do a search with my name and find a thread I started, "Mixed fuel cans," or something like that. Read my experiences, plus several other suggestions.

P.S. Sorry - I don't know how to paste in a thread address!
  9. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

When you at the address that you want to paste, go up to the address bar, right click, then choose "copy". Then go to the "post message box" and right click, then choose "paste". That should do it.