Gas prices here at 3.01/g

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Dec 30, 2011.

1. When summer rolls around I want everybody to remember how much gas prices dropped over the winter. Its a supply and demand market. If they didn't raise prices in the summer we'd have shortages.

So if you want to feel better when gas goes up again this summer buy some oil company stock. Chevron is paying a 3% dividend. Won't find that at any bank.

Here are 18 A rated stocks by schwab with 3-4% dividends As always do your research and buy for the long haul. Other great companies out there like Exxon.

Attached Files:

2. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

Were in the 3.50 range. It's been nice I've been paying $4 ++ for so long now. Though seattle is one of the more expensive places for gas.

I wouldn't mind investing in some sort of stock. Would be fun to play around a bit. I use to follow the market's top 30 everyday for years then lost interest.. My grandpa buys/sells $10,000'ss all day and he's the cheapest mo/fo I've ever met.. My uncle in greece lost all of his money in the market crash several years back. It can be a risky thing to invest in.

3. I'm in Dalton GA today and about to drive back home to California. Plan on stopping at the same place I fueled up before. Going to be interesting to see how much more money I'm going to pay to get home. 2400 mile drive.
    John

4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

$2.89 here in Santa Fe.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Waterlogged

Waterlogged LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Two weeks ago it was 2.98, sorry Mitch

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

$4.20 for diesel here, and we need fuel. :cry:

7. Autoflow

Autoflow LawnSite Member

We are paying about 1.45 per Litre in Australia. One gallon = 3.78 Litres, that would mean we pay $5.48 per gallon, and our dollar is buying around 103 US cents. We are getting screwed.

8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

sell the twinkie and get a moped

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Gas is $2.87 & diesel is $3.45. And the oil goes through us first.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. zman9119

zman9119 LawnSite Senior Member

$3.58 for regular here.