1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Gas prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gusbuster, Mar 22, 2000.

1. CGS

CGS LawnSite Member

Hey Gusbuster where exactly are you located? I'm from the Bay Area also San Mateo.<p>I understand that there is a lot of competition. Most of my clients are the working class and don't really mind spending a little more money each year in Increases for quality maintenance and mow blow and go services. <p>I send my Increases at the end of the year (Nov.), that way I have a little more income coming in to make up for the years inflation and rainy days.<p>I hope to talk to you more often now that we found a couple people from the Bay Area. We can relate a little more.<p>Too bad about the Gas prices here. Hopefully we wont go broke.<p>See ya.<br>

2. hey Cgs<br>Live at the airport. Millbrae. Might see you at the S.M. Lawnmower Shop some day. Just started to go to Don because B&S (in Millbrae owner Steve Silvers) went out of busness last month. Look for me sometime. 2 tone blue 89 Chevy 3/4 ton PU with a beacon flasher. Usualy towing a trailer.<p>----------<br>J-LC Landscaping & Maintenance Gardening<br>C-27 Ca Contr# 770044<br>

3. CGS

CGS LawnSite Member

Gusbuster,<p>I started going to Diehls on South B Street here in San Mateo. They are open 6 days a week and get my equipment repaired in 1 to 2 days. They are pretty quick.<p>Feel free to e-mail me direct if you'd like to at info@caminolandscaping.com my name is Victor and I usally drive a white 97 Ford Ranger. So many out there I know, but we'll meet one day.<p>Take care,<p>Victor

4. Hey Cgs- Victor<br>will e-mail soon. my email address starts with musikari<br>Later<br>Jean<p>----------<br>J-LC Landscaping & Maintenance Gardening<br>C-27 Ca Contr# 770044