Gator Blades - 15/16 hole

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Icepuck72, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Icepuck72

Icepuck72 LawnSite Senior Member

Can't find these anywhere. I have an '08 Exmark TTHP 48", and the hole in my blades are 15/16, not the popular 5/8.

I searched on this site and couldn't find any info, and I googled it and came up empty.

Am I just out of luck??

2. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

Call or PM Travis at Texas mower parts 254 753 7900

3. Icepuck72

Will do in the AM. Thanks for the info.

4. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like your new TTHP? Did you get the 17 or 19? What kinda $ did it set you back?

5. Icepuck72

I really like it. I was going for the Lazer Z HP, but that was overkill and a walk behind is so versatile...for what I'm using it for. After much research, I settled on this. I'm extremely pleased with it and so are my customers.

The 48" comes with the 17 Kaw, the 52 comes with the 19hp Kaw and electric start. I got the Exmark Stand On and mulching deck.

I think I ended up paying around $5500 for everything.

6. greenred

greenred LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

http://www.expressmowerparts.com/Blade_Size_s/240.htm

I think this may help you. Ordered first set of blades from them Saturday and got them Yesterday. Used them today. Very very happy with them and the price. Gators cost $26 bucks a piece - more for the magnums - from the dealers here. For around 37 bucks we got 3 blades and that includes the price of shipping. I can get almost 3 sets of blades for the cost of one set from the dealers.

7. Icepuck72

Wow, that is exactly what I'm looking for. I was starting to get worried....I even googled this subject and came up nill. Good stuff

8. greenred

greenred LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

No problem I wish I had known about them a long time ago :weightlifter: