1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TheLawnBarber, Aug 2, 2006.

1. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

How many of you use Gatoline? I use it best investment in trimmer line money can buy!!!!:) :)
  2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Ive never heard of it. What is it and what is so special about it?
  3. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I have used it for several years, 0.095" square line. I believe it lasts much longer than others I have used, but has been so long si nce I've used something else. My original spool stlll has at least 1/3 of the supply left.
  4. TheLawnBarber

Its got Kevlar in the center of the nylon line.
  5. SamTheLawnMan

SamTheLawnMan LawnSite Member

I switched to Gatorline this year. "BOY" it's a huge difference for me. I used to use echo trimmer line, but it didn't last that long. I paid about $10 less for the echo line than I do for the Gatorline, (same size spool)but I think it's worth the extra money. JMO
  6. MowPartRep2

MowPartRep2 LawnSite Member

Go to www.mowpart.com and click the trimmer line Icon. then select the gator line icon. Compare with the price you have been paying. If you have any question or comments please let us know.
  7. barnard

barnard LawnSite Senior Member

It's good line. I use the .095 round.
  8. 04TurfT

04TurfT LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer gave me some when I bought my mower from him.... I love this line, it lasts for a very long time... AWESOME line...
  9. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

The square gator is the best on the market .... period
  10. TheLawnBarber

Mowpart. I can't beleave your prices!!!!:) :) :) At my dealer I get a Three pond spool for forty dollars what a deal.