1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

gatormade trailers?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by rcslawncare, Feb 26, 2010.

1. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Any one got one, any good? Might have a great deal on one, but don't wanna buy something that won't even make it a season! Thanks!

2. gtmorgan89

gtmorgan89 LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

I have owned 2, and still own 1. I have had great luck out of mine, however I just referred a friend to them. They built him a 20' and he was disappointed in the craftsmanship. I think my next trailer will be a Ridgeline.

3. rcslawncare

Interesting. The one I am looking at is a 6.5' by 12' single axle. Looks like my trailerman, although I think my trailerman was a bit better. But it only needs to last a season till I get enough money to buy a bigger one with cash! Anyone else got one?

4. gtmorgan89

from East TN

Ill sell my 14' Tandem. I think I actually told you about it. Do you still have the toro?

5. rcslawncare

No, it sold this last week. I remember talking, but don't remember the trailer. Mabey I didn't see pics, how much were you needing?

6. gtmorgan89

from East TN

pm sent. . . .

7. rcslawncare

PM returned

8. rungreen

rungreen LawnSite Member

Bought a new 16ft tandem axle last year and like it so far. The only problem I had was paint coming of the fenders. They sent me some paint and I painted them up, they look good now. It could have been all the salt on the ride home.

9. sirlondon

sirlondon LawnSite Member

i got a 6.5 x12 gator with a tongue rider tool box. it is a heavy built trailer that will last for a long time. i think they are made by the same people who made international trailers a few years back.

10. rcslawncare

Could you send some pictures or just post them on up. id be interested. Also, you have a price in mind??