1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Gators vs. Toro Atomic

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BryanB, Feb 19, 2001.

1. BryanB

BryanB LawnSite Member

What is better the Gators or the new Toro's. I am not even sure if the Toro's were out last year. Any help would be usefull.
  2. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

I just got some for my 21"ers but no grass here yet . Hope they are an improvement. They seem to be a few onces lighter than recycler2 blades.
  3. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Buy the GATOR units...
    Bought a set of Atomics for my 52" ZHP and they were the most useless blade I have ever purchased (quality of cut was the worst) the GATOR & GATOR MAGNUM at least stand up the grass for a neat cut, no blade deflection on the gator magnums if you are concerned with that aspect.
    Atomic blade on my 21" trim mower (toro proline) works great.
  4. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

I run Atomics and Gators on my Z-Master, my Atomic blades cut great,infact i like them better than the Gators never tried the manum gators. Marks Mowing Service
  5. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

I have had good luck with both on my Walkers, the choice is yours. I shop around for the best price to decide which to use.