Gearing up for 2010

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by a clear difference lawn, Jan 17, 2010.

1. a clear difference lawn

a clear difference lawn LawnSite Senior Member

2009 was a good year for A Clear Difference Lawn Service. I was able to buy a laptop, a blackberry and an ipod for my daughter. Oh yeah and a few things for me. I decided to post a few pics of my rig, my shop and my new (for me) truck. Before you start ragging on me about the troy-built 21", I'm going to announce that I only have two small lawns that I cannot mow with my ztr and I could not justify the expense of a commercial 21". Still left to buy is a back up mower. I am thinking of going with a walk behind. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated and I hope everybody has a safe and profitable year.

P1010489.jpg

P1010491.jpg

P1010493.jpg

P1010495.jpg

P1010497.jpg

2. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

Nice little setup you got there! You really cut 70 accounts by yourself with that?

3. JPsDuramax

JPsDuramax LawnSite Senior Member
    from Georgia

Very nice set up. Def get a backup mower of some sort. I would go with a Walk Behind because you can get them fairly cheap. Keep up the good work.

4. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

id get a bigger trailer! looks great, good luck this year!

5. a clear difference lawn

Yes, I do. I have a really good grouping with 48 in one subdivision and no account further than 8 miles from my house.

6. gtmorgan89

gtmorgan89 LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

I'm liking the blacked out Gravely. How do you like that cordless impact? How many volts is that model?

7. a clear difference lawn

I love the cordless impact - one of the better purchases I've made. It is an 18 volt Hitachi. I like it because it is short so you don't haave to jack the mower very high to change blades - but it still has plenty of power. I would highly recommend this tool to anyone who needs an impact.

8. Boon

Boon LawnSite Member

Nice setup,I have a 34Z too.Are the wheels just painted black or did you do other things to it? Have any pics of it off the trailer?

9. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Good to know, was wanting to avoid an air compressor this year! And you have a very nice house!!! Good truck for that operation!!

10. a clear difference lawn

I put 20x10x10 tires on it .I painted the wheels black - I do it to all my mowers I guess I just like black rims. Here is the thread I posted when I first got the mower.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=290422&highlight=fleet