Gearing up for fall with new logo & advertisements

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BSDeality, Sep 6, 2005.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

Hey guys, just have to show off my new logo.

I had an older logo that i'd been using for the past 15 months, however I wasn't particularily happy with it as time passed and all my shirts/signs had a stupid tag line I really didn't like. My old logo was the same as the file linked below "old-sign.jpg". I bought a new vehichle this summer and decided that it will be my fleet color for the forseable future, so I had a logo designed in a similar color. I think the new one is rather classy and very professional. there is a picture of my new coroplast double sided job site signs too.

old-sign.jpg

job-sign.jpg

2. BSDeality

since i bought a new truck this summer and use it for personal use i wanted to go with the magnet route for when i don't want to drag the company image around with me. I also wanted to protect my tailgate from scratches, so I had them make me a monsterous 22x63" with cutouts for the logos/handle. The logo is a little different due to the different size, but still gets the company name out there.

side-mag.jpg

rear-mag.jpg

3. BSDeality

finally i had some signs made for my trailer, 3 all together, 2 of the large ones for the rear and side gate, and a smaller one with just a phone number and website to fit on the side rail. I think it covers all the bases.

Let me know what you think of the new logo & signs

number-sign.jpg

trailer-sign.jpg

4. BSDeality

I'm jumping in heavy this fall with door hangers pushing new mowing clients, leaf cleanups, and lawn renovation. I had a door hanger designed that would allow me to purchase the hangers in bulk, but change the promotion without having to re-order 1000 or 2000 hangers. I have high hopes of attaining 1% response, hopefully closer to 2%

doorhangers.jpg

5. main street lawn care

main street lawn care LawnSite Member

Looking over at all of the signs that you had made up they look really well done. What did the tailgate one set you back?

That is a good idea. also like the door flyers that you had made up. Good luck with them.

6. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

looks good.

7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi BSDeality,

I REALLY like your truck. That stands out!

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Free Marketing Secrets.</center>

8. BSDeality

Since i had such a large order they knocked >50% off my rear magnet. it was supposed to be $225. I got it for $106. Its a PITA to get it to line up to put it on, however it stays on the truck 99% of the time.

9. bbhlawn

bbhlawn LawnSite Member

I like the magnets....Could you give me some idea what the doorhangers ran and who did them? Thanks

10. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

May I ask why magnets?? why not vinyl like the back of the truck? Looks great. Im curious also on the price and info on the door hangers. :waving: