Gecko Hotel

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Sep 28, 2007.

1. At least it wasn't ants or wasps. Had shells left from freshly hatched babies. I don't have a sense of smell but Henry said it really stank. See part of a permanent pigtail hook up.

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Who left the hole open?

3. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

I'm surprised the gecko didn't leave you some advertising for Geico. :)

4. bobw

bobw LawnSite Senior Member

That is just nasty....

5. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

15 MINUTES COULD SAVE YOU 15% OR MORE ON IRRIGATION SERVICE!

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

No offence, but that's a nasty "nest" of wires in that clock, I use wire ties
    all thru..cause the wire you want to get to is ALWAYS in the back! A splice
    box below with terminal strips would have been much cleaner.:hammerhead:

7. Not me. This is low budget system on historic Swiss Ave. Really neat street with old balcony style houses. Been taken over by young families who have no clue how expensive maintaining older homes with large lots are. This system needs a major makeover but this couple is trying to have fancy cars, a non working mother, redoing the inside.He is having to work from 7am til 7pm. I took one look at the pine deck recently installed and knew immediately they were in over their heads money wise. I never understand why people put themselves in a position where they become house poor. I could easily afford double the house I have but so what. I'm happy. Great neighbors. Solid middle class folks. Dogs have a nice backyard. Don't have to own a mercedes. Can spend my money on silly things like soil moisture sensors, fancy smokers for my brisket cooking, and good beer.

8. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Ditto. How much space do you really need anyhow? Enough for a bed, and recliner, and a refrigerator full of beer. :clapping: :clapping:

9. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Motor home, weather stations, large systems, cabernet, herbs, sunrise
    and sunset.