Gemplers catalog

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bob, Jan 4, 2003.

1. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

2. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

3. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Looked through it once and tossed it too.

4. Alanky

Alanky LawnSite Member

Im with him, I looked at it for awhile then tossed it in the fireplace. Wonder how they got my name anyway, since I never subscribed or anything. I get one every year to!

5. greenngrow

greenngrow LawnSite Senior Member

Got two of them....
    I keep it for a reference and price comparision, They are too high..
    Only thing I purchase from Gempler's is the pesticide chaps.

And the only reason is I can't find anywhere else. Anybody got Ideas....

6. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, golly gee. If you're getting the catalog and don't want it, all you have to do is call them at 1-800-382-8473.

Anyone who knows everything about, and has everything to work on, plants doesn't need a Gemplers catalog. I still look forward to mine to see what is new or improved in all the tools of the trade. And look at that ag stuff and dream about how to modify some of it for horticulture.

And I'm afraid no one else in the field of suppliers to the green industry can match the customer service of Gemplers. They are the only ones who never blew me off on a single question. Even wanted to send me a couple pairs of gloves because I didn't think the pair I bought lasted long enough.

bob, I'm jealous you got yours already.

7. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree, just call them and tell them you dont want to waste their money please take you off their list.

I recieved 2 also. Now what to do with the other one.

I also keep for referrence and to look at when those ideas come rolling through late at night.

8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

It keeps getting thicker and thicker!

I buy my Carhartt clothing there. Its light enough that shipping charges dont eat you up. There isn't ANY local brick and mortar stores that carry the FULL line of Carhartt. On some things their a little bit high, but their VERY customer orientated. I usually recieve my order in 3 days. Haven't had a backorder yet. From what I hear they are one of the few companies that wharehouse for Carhartt.

I save mine till the next issue comes out.

Too many things in there that I "may" NEED that NO OTHER COMPANY carries!

Way too valuable to just throw out.

9. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

TLS, Im with you On the CARHARTT stuff. I think they have the biggest selection and the best price prices Ive ever seen. Its kind of hard to find CARHARTT stuff in my area at a resonable price.

10. guess everybody is getting em i got mine two days ago