Generic Contract Sample?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Lawnboy85, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Lawnboy85

Lawnboy85 LawnSite Member
    from South

I recently was asked to place a bid on a local business in my town. I've been in the mowing business for 5 years now, but it has all been residential. I've already been on the site, talked with the person overseeing this whole deal, and walked around the site to write down info for giving a bid. My question is this: how would I go about getting a contract signed? Do I create the contract myself, with an in-depth description of what I will be maintaining? Or is there already a "form" that most lawn services abide by? If anyone can send me a sample of what to include on the contract, how to go about making it official so there are no questions in the future months while under contract, or if I'm going about this all wrong, I would appreciate it. Someone, please point me in the right direction!

Thanks,
    Blake Lohse
    Lohse's Lawn Service

2. wowmowwow

wowmowwow LawnSite Member

my boss at fulltime warehouse job, and the one only comm account i have, wrote our contract. its barley a paragragh. tell them you have no clue to write a contract and have them write it stating a contract.lol it may werk.