Genesee Co. MI. AWESOME Lawns!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Runner, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone in the Genesee County area who do mowing that want some REALLY nice grass to cut, please contact me. I pay for referrals for fertilization accounts. It is a win-win situation. I'll give you some nice striping grass to cut that is nothing but awesome - Guaranteed!! Reply or PM me.:)

2. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

so what are you looking to get for these lawns? I dont have any Fert. accounts because i haven't taken the app test yet. And i don't offer it. How many accounts? what are they? where are they? how much?

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I am paying $20 for each referral to a fert. program. For every one of your customers that gets our service, you get $20. Also, you get some gorgeous turf to work with, and some very satisfied and happy customers. Happy with me, and happy with you for 1. Referring them to me, and 2. For some reason, their lawn is looking REAL good with your work, for some reason this year! :) Also,...we do NOT touch any other work on these customers' properties. No shrub trimming, no mulching, (no mowing obviously goes without saying). I have a responsibility and reputation of being ethical. It is an honorable agreement that we have with the other services. Which also begs the question...Why would I throw away the opportunity to get more work co-oping with someone - on an ongoing basis, over a $900 a season mowing job? All it would take is one time, and the all bets are off. As I say, I have a reputation of honesty and integrity. Also, I DO refer mowing jobs to others - according to their locations and work areas. We are not taking on any more maintenance accounts from here on through. I am keeping a few select accounts (real close to me) that I have maintained for several years now, but am not taking on any new maintenance customers. Eventually, they will be phased out altogether, as well.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Bump.......................