Genesis ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CLARK LAWN, Dec 27, 2005.

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

anyone ever deal with them got a call today for bids on two properties. any info good or bad?
  2. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I think these days Phil is just kinda laying low with his young wife. I don't blame him. Should still have plenty of $ laying around. He didn't spend it all and go into debt like Michael Jackson.

I knew a guy that used to work on his Jet, he always paid fast.
  3. The Ripper

The Ripper LawnSite Member

What exactly is the companies full name and location? Then I will tell ou about them.

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

Genesis facility management. I belive they are out of indiana
  5. The Ripper

The Ripper LawnSite Member

Every where I looked they had good reviews. They have been in business for quite some time which is also good. Just make sure you understand the paper work that thet require. This type of organization wants everything you do written down and sent to them on a weekly basis. Also their website sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. cborden

cborden LawnSite Member
    from 46140

What is their web address :confused:

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

I would never work for general contractors. All they want is the cheapest price so they can mark up the invoice that much more.
  8. apexlawn03

apexlawn03 LawnSite Member

I got a call from this company to put bids in on a couple of stores in our area. Has anyone done work for them lately. There web adress is:
  9. Tq23

Tq23 LawnSite Member

I worked for Genesis for about a year and a half. They are slow to pay. The real kicker was this winter. They asked for bids on a bunch of Toys r us stores. They received all the bids, won the contract and then opened up their own maintenance division in Chicago. Then dropped us from the existing property, so the new business could mow the way the property still has not been mowed or mulched yet. Bottom line is don't depend on the account every year, just think of it as an extra