1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grasscape Inc, Jul 12, 2000.

1. Grasscape Inc

Grasscape Inc LawnSite Member

A man was walking along a beach in California, when he stumbled across an old lamp. He rubbed it, and a genie appeared. He said he was not an ordinary Genie, he could only grant one wish, but whatever that wish, and no matter how difficult, he could grant it. The man thought for a moment. Than said &quot;I would like a road from here to Hawaii. I have never been there, always wanted to go, but am afraid to fly, and always get seasick on boats. So, I would like you to build a road from here to Hawaii. That is my wish.&quot; The Genie paused for a moment, then replied, &quot;I am sorry, that is just too much to ask. It would take to much time, money, concrete, and pilings would have to extend miles and miles to the ocean floor. I am sorry, but it is just not possible. Ask for ANYTHING else and I will grant it!&quot; <p>The man paused and said, &quot;Ok, explain women to me.&quot;<p>Genie replies &quot;Did you want that a 2 lane or 4 lane road?&quot;<p><p>
  2. trimmer

trimmer LawnSite Senior Member

That was good nice change of pace.