1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Gentlemen start your engines...huh, wwwhat...snow!!!???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by michigangrass, Mar 31, 2003.

1. michigangrass

michigangrass LawnSite Member

It snowed in SE Michigan overnight.

Oh how cruel things can be at times.

Snow delay :(
  2. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

I KNOW it snowed! Makes me so mad too!:mad: Just got everything ready to go out and conquer some turf:cry:

atlantec landscaping logo-small.jpg
  3. michigangrass

michigangrass LawnSite Member

Its like standing in a long line...when you finally make it to the window...they close!!!!!
  4. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Snow on Cape Cod, MA. 1" on ground and still snowing, 9:30 AM. Changes all the plans now. Hopefully it will melt later or tomorrow.
  5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

I had just "summarized" all of the winter equipment such as plow blades, salters & snow blowers and it starts snowing Saturday night. What is the weather doing when flurries were falling on Sunday and by Wednesday it will be 75.

6. RidgeCon

RidgeCon LawnSite Member

We've got 4" inches on the ground here and still snowing. Weather calls for more snow Thursday and more snow Friday. I think it is about time somebody tells Mother Nature..

Blower on the front, mower on the bottom do both at the same time....yehaww:mad: :dizzy:
  7. LWNMWR1

LWNMWR1 LawnSite Member

snowed about 3" last nite just enough to do some parking lots and a few old people. thought we might be on our way to a record early mowing season!!