Geogrid Under Pavers?

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by JimLewis, Sep 11, 2012.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Makes perfect sense. DVS is more successful and busier than the rest of us and also doesn't believe he should ever have to prove himself. That's why he doesn't answer up and defend himself when he gets challenged. Gotcha.

Thanks for at least taking a few minutes out of your crazy busy life to explain that to us, though. We're honored by your presence, even if we only get it in bits and pieces.

:rolleyes:

2. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

Probably would have taken you less time to just explain and prove your way than to type all that...

And it doesn't matter how much so called "advice, experience and knowledge" you put on here if its not correct. Especially if you cant admit when your blatantly wrong.

3. jbailey52

jbailey52 LawnSite Bronze Member

Midol all around

4. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Well for a person with not much free time he sure manages to post many times a day but has no time for this tread well even if he post on it I will miss it because as soon as I see dvd I will skip that post, wait wasn't there an option to block lawnsite user period, let me look into

5. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

It is if you go on their profile there is an option to put that person on ignore list great.
    Right under user list