Georgia License Questions

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by gulfjoe, Feb 4, 2013.

1. gulfjoe

gulfjoe LawnSite Bronze Member

Gonna get those ordered this week
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

i have the 2 books. i passed several months ago. i did fail first time because i thought into it too much but its not that hard. i highlighted everything in the book i missed and can share with you what i missed on and whats most important to study. if you pm me ill give u my number and can go over wit you everything you need to know after u get your books. u will pass first time with my info and using the mistakes i made. let me know if u need help. i was nervous and studied the wrong thing the first time and failed it. ill help u not do what i did. good luck

3. gulfjoe

Anyone know of another way to obtain the study material? everytime I call I get a voicemail box and I am not getting a call back.

4. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

when i called last year got direct through to a guy the first time. are you sure you have the right number? I have many of the chapters outlined in word format, PM me your e-mail and i'll send you the files if you want. I think i left out chapters that i was more comfortable with.. but It would be a start while you wait for the books.

5. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

706-542-2657

6. gulfjoe

PM sent
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. gulfjoe

Books ordered, business License received, Submitted my app for my LLC to sec of state online.

8. gulfjoe

Books have arrived. They are a little thicker than I expected. No pain no gain.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member

Not that difficult. Don't worry too much about the formulas chapter, you will not have to know all that. And don't forget the cost

$45 test - General standards and Cat 24

$90 after you pass to actually get the license

10. WestGaPineStraw

WestGaPineStraw LawnSite Senior Member

Test is way too easy IMO.
    Posted via Mobile Device