Get Customers This Spring By Turning Your Truck or Van or Car Into A Giant Lawnmower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fareway Lawncare, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

"Market your mowing business with this innovative new product. Kits are now available that can be fitted to all Chevy and Ford vans. Kits for most domestic trucks will be available by Spring /05. Kit includes giant handle, giant engine top, giant discharge and special wheel covers."

http://www.mowerkits.com/a/phot0ab

rodsmowing.JPG

2. The Dude

The Dude LawnSite Member

Your link doesn't work.

3. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

can I get a custom pull-start rope with mine?

4. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Did U see the sign on the side "Rod's mowing". Now I have seen him in a red ford 4X4 p/u, not in that van. I guess his conversion kits for the other trucks r on backorder.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I laughed my ass off when I saw that one Kelvin...ya got me there...btw, how's the ice fishing these days? Pretty soon you'll be able to get through it all and catch something huh?

6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

From the looks of the car behind that van I'd guess they are getting ready to enter into a demolition derby of some sort...

Good to know that rodfather has a nice rig like that! How can I ever compete...

7. Fareway Lawncare

from Canada

You Kids need to Get on the Ball and order one of these Kits.....Turning Your Truck or Van into a Giant Lawnmower can Only be Good for Business.

8. yrdandgardenhandyman

yrdandgardenhandyman LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

How many do you have? Is the reason the link doesn't work is because you want us to get all juiced up on the idea and then we can't get these kits we are supposed to be upset by lost opportunity? That way you corner the nutbag market? :help:

9. Fareway Lawncare

from Canada

Snow has all all Melted..We Should be Firing up the Blowers in 3 Weeks if the Weather Holds....How're things Looking Down there in Annandale ?

10. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Can I get one of those by this Fall? I'd like to put it in the Homecoming parade! I bet I could get first prize! By the way... can I custom order the color? :cool2: