Get out the rainsuits

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mdb landscaping, Jun 18, 2003.

1. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

looks like you guys in the northeast better get out the rainsuits, cause we're gonna have to cut in the rain.....

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

*ugh* i hope it at least lightens up a little so i can cut friday.

3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

awwwwwwwwwwwwww...shyt

we are in new milford and skipped today..looks like tommorow is gonna be krap too but of well.....ugh weedwacking sucz in the rain:eek: :cool:

4. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

thursday morning is going to be fair.got 12 lawns to finish on my own.fired all my help this week because i did 98% of the work.i hate cutting in the rain.anyone else cut in the rain

5. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Enough w/ the precip already..... Last year (and a lot in recent years) have been hot & dry..... When will things "get back to normal?"

6. Advanced Lawncare

Advanced Lawncare LawnSite Member

Mowed in the rain last week. forecast was about like the one above. Mon - Fri. However lightening does present a problem for me...will not do that:nono:

7. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: i hear ya bob, were so behind on sidework i think by the time i get to it it will be next season, tony

8. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Yup same forcast around here!!! Rained a little today, nothing major but enough to make things tough. Gonna be way behind come next week.

9. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

I thought I was gonna have a chance to get caught up today, but it looks like the time I mow the last 8, it will be past due for the remaining 22. OYE. Glad I am getting out, I cant see supporting a family when rain like this comes along.

10. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I wish you could send some rain this way, I got lawns drying up already.:mad: