1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Get together?

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by snow, Jan 23, 2001.

1. snow

snow Banned

I've been talking to a few lawnsite members, and it seems as though a few people will be going to the <a href="http://www.keypro.com/show_conex_hartford.htm">Connecticut Construction Expo</a>. Just wanted to know if anyone else is thinking of going? All the details are on the site. It's Febraury 7/8 from 12-8pm. There's some really neat booths and exhibits. Just wanted to know if anyone else is going up on thursday (the 8th)?

2. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

I'll be there.

Unless it snows.
  3. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

Like Lawnguy ill be there if it dosent snow
  4. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

Mascon Boston March 7&8th
  5. snow

snow Banned

I was talking about the connecticut construction expo. Keypro also runs the Mass one and some other local shows.
    I will be there thursday, unless we're supposed to get snow thursday then i'll go wednesday.

Hope to see a lot of people there!

6. CT18fireman

CT18fireman LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys. Those who are going maybe we could meet for lunch or something and do a little b.s.ing. I don't know the exact details of the event but there must be food somewhere. Speak up guys.
  7. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Again if it doesn't snow I will go.

Great idea for lunch,maybe we could get John Parker from Taconic Maintenance to treat us and tell all about MagicO.
  8. snow

snow Banned

Due to school and such, I will not be there till around 4:30pm. I know a few people are coming around then, maybe some of us can get dinner and bs for a while.

9. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

Don't worry Snow,we can get J.P. to buy dinner also!!!
  10. snow

snow Banned

We'll have to make sure the food isn't sprayed with JP's magic or chucks toxic paint ;).

Anyone else planning on attending?