1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Get Your FREE Gift Here...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

For a limited time, Eureka Chemical Company is offering free samples of Fluid Film® for members of the LawnSite community. Check out our listing in the LawnSite Product Showcase at www.lawnsite.com/showcase.php

Fluid Film® was developed and perfected to stop the highly corrosive effects of salts, fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides on all metal surfaces. It does not simply wash off with water, but creates a barrier of protection that continues to work even in the most corrosive of conditions. Fluid Film® does not evaporate, meaning not only long lasting protection for all equipment, but deep penetration to free rusty bolts and frozen parts. Fluid Film® will also not burn greenery when applied to cutting devices, making it perfect for use on clippers and hedge trimmers.

The perfect product for Green Industry Business Owners: Ask for your free can today. Just send an email to dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and tell him you saw this post on LawnSite.com.

2. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Cool, I'm interested in this product.
    My e-mail has already been sent.

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Ya im interested too, where on there site did you go? Did you just send them an email stating your lawnsite name or is there a place on the site where you went especially for this offer? Thanks

4. Envy Lawn Service

I just clicked on the link Sean provided there in his post and used that address.

I drafted an e-mail as he suggested and sent it from my Envy Lawn Service E-mail.

5. mcwlandscaping

I feel stupid, i didn't even seee that email link there!!! Anyway thank you very much, and have a good night!

6. Envy Lawn Service

Here's the e-mail conversation we had so maybe some more people will feel a little more comfortable with the process and try the product.

7. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Dan is a great guy and it was a nice gesture for him to offer the free gift... it has been well received over at PlowSite - feel free to give your opinion when you receive it.

8. mcwlandscaping

Put in my email last night and as soon as i woke up there was a reply. Great first impression for the company IMO. Deffinatly looking forward to recieving the sample, thanks Sean and Mr. Dan Williams for putting this up!

9. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

Try posting this up at weldingweb too Sean, alot of us are always working with industrial enviroment metals

10. micah79

micah79 LawnSite Member

I emailed Dan, and he responded the next day. I received my can of fluid film today. It took only 2 or three days to arrive in MI. Great communication, and very fast delivery. I will try it out soon, and let you guys know what I think. Thanks Dan!!

BTW, it is a nice size can for a free sample!!!!