gettin pizzed

Discussion in ' Magazine e-Reports' started by Lawn Masters, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I subscribed for Turf magazine in late sept, early october, and its now almost december, and I havent seen a single issue. whats goin on, I'm not exactly happy.
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

It's a free magazine, how can you get pissed at someone sending you something free? :dizzy:
  3. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

the publishing company also publishes tree service magazine, and forestry magazine. I've recieved those two, but not turf. its frustrating.
  4. dtxwizard

dtxwizard LawnSite Member

I subscribed about the same time may even a little before that and just got my first copy earlier this week so im sure yours is on its way

otherwise its a great mag.

5. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

SO, what's next: a war dance and a REBEL yell ???
  6. turfmagazine

turfmagazine LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Jim @ TURF here.

Lawn MAsters ... email me your name, address, etc. I'll get it mailed directly to you today.
  7. Need a Little Trim

Need a Little Trim LawnSite Member

I siigned up las month but, I can't be upset. For one it's free and for two my customers that mail checks at the end of the month that live in a 5 mile radius of me take 2 weeks to get here. Damn Katrina skank!!!
  8. kathyu

kathyu LawnSite Senior Member
    from 05851

If you'll send me your name and address, I will send the Nov issue to you and get you an answer as to why you haven't gotten your issues. Could be your card never reached us (you wouldn't believe the state some of them arrive in), or if you subscribed by the interenet, there is always the potential for cyber space to capture it and hold it hostage. Either way, I can try to figure out what's up and get you going. Typically it takes from 2-6 weeks to begin receiving the magazine as our mail lists are pulled about a month before the issue actually mails. Be patient, send me your info and we'll get you going!
  9. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

i get two copies in my mailbox, i could send you one of mine. lol
  10. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Where else are you going to find the publisher of a magazine willing to take down your information and personally send you a copy of the magazine? Just another reason TURF is the cream of the crop!