gettin pizzed

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by Lawn Masters, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

well, it'll all be taken care of real shortly, all is well now.

2. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

i subscribed then too, but from the sounds of it , it's on its way.

3. Lawn Masters

I just got my copies from Oct, and Nov, Thanks. I am now happy. great magazine to read.

4. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

i subscribed months ago, and sent an e-mail after i read an earlier post. i haven't seen or heard from anyone either. i guess its time to try again.

5. kathyu

kathyu LawnSite Senior Member
    from 05851

Hi,

I apologize for no one getting back to you. Please email me your name and address and I will personally send a copy out to you today. I can't really explain why you haven't been added to the list except that we apparently did not receive a sub form from you.
    kupton@mrpllc.com

thanks and have a great day!

6. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

i got my turf mag today. i can see what i hear so much about it, its a great magazine. i've been looking up differnt products all night on the net.

thanks!!

7. Taiter85

Taiter85 LawnSite Member

Lawn Masters: Nice Name, I have the same name in Washington. It has a nice ring to it.

8. Lawn Masters

Thanks, I kinda thought it has a nice ring myself. for my area, its a VERY hard name to forget, considering alll the other guys have a county name folllowed by lawn care, or something like that, and the few like 3 seasons, or ferris lawn.