1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Gettin PUMPED for Expo 2002

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Brickman, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

I am getting pumped for Expo 2002. How about the rest of you?

It will be a fast and high paced mid summer mini vaction for me. I plan to leave Thursday afternoon (driving, 1200 miles) and be home no later than Monday. That leaves part of Friday, and Saturday for the Expo.
  2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I can't wait either. Ready for a break.
  3. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Please stop at booth #2141 - Flex-Deck - we also have an outside demo area. LGF and friend will be helping with both and I think a lot of Lawnsite people will be stoping by. We will have a JD 455 - and an eXmark WB out at the demo area, and a video going inside. Please stop by. It may be the best stop you make. Thanks, Brad.
  4. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I look forward to it as well. I will be the tall dark and handsome guy, with the little dude 65HOSS following behind.......haha just kidding Eric.

See you all there, and be careful!
  5. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Did LS choose a meeting place each day for members to meet at a certain time? I could not find any info and would like to stop by and meet some of you.
  6. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

IF they did I have not heard about it. Several mentioned I think Flex Deck as one place. My memory isn't that long, so don't hold me to that. Gettin old sucks. :D
  7. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Can't wait!

Won't get there untill about midnight fri.

Hope Sat. & Sun. is nice enough to see some demo's.

See ya there!!!