1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

getting an edgit

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by challenger55, Feb 16, 2003.

1. challenger55

challenger55 LawnSite Member

i was wondering if i could get an edgit for my kawasaki trimmer its a kbl34a i looked on some websites and they didn't have them for my kaw if i could get one please put the website on there
  2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I typed www.edgit.com into my browser and got thier website. If the info you want is not on thier site, e-mail them.
  3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I looked on the order forms for you. I didn't see any listing for Kawi trimmers. You will have to call.

The price for the Edgit for my Stihl is $69.95 plus $6 shipping & handling!

:eek: ouch!
  4. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

The people at EDGIT told me when I asked about the Kaw trimmers. that they don't have an adapter for the Kaw BUT many have been able to make one of their other adapters work. I think it might have been the one for Shindawa but I'm not sure. Call Edgit or e-mail them they are very helpful. Maybe if there is enough demand for one they will make a Kaw adapter.

BTW the only brand that doesn't use an adapter plate is the Echo.

I highly recommend the edgit and "following the edge" as a way of edging and trimming.(described on their site).