getting back to terry

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by steve122, Aug 15, 2002.

1. steve122

steve122 LawnSite Member

a couple of weeks back I posted a question about others having a problem with the Lazer Z'z stopping on hills. You were very prompt on getting back with me and then talking with the dealer. You said you were certain it was a problem with the belt running the pumps. Well, the dealer had it for almost two weeks, many consultations with 4 different people at exmark, yourself included. Machine seems to run fine now that it has, according to the dealer, 2 new pumps and, if I heard him right, 2 new drive motors also. This is the machine that the dealer switched the drive motors side to side to see if I would notice a difference when I got the machine back. Thanks Exmark for backing your product. I really like the dealership, but am a little miffed at their switch stunt instead of checking with you guys if they couldn't find a fix.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Steve,

Glad to here we've gotten this one resolved. Unfortunately it took us a little longer than we would have liked. I must say though that the credit for figuring out what was wrong with your machine goes to some very important people that are behind the scenes here at Exmark. Lenny in Customer Service and Craig in Engineering are the two that actually diagnosed the original problem with your machine and a series of issues that followed due to the original failed component.

In your dealers defense he did do a couple of things that not all dealers will do of their own initiative. Once he tore down the pumps the diagnosis for several other components became very clear.

There were several people who worked together to get you up and running. It's the team that figured this one out.

Thanks

Terry