Getting behind!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by rcreech, Mar 29, 2008.

1. superchad

superchad LawnSite Member

I got out today. I was able to do 7 lawns due to snow. Found a T.G flag dated 3-26 I've been doing this awhile and know what they do, but this one made me scratch my head. Some of the lawns I drove past still had 2ft tall snow drifts.
  2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

We have nine days in now. We started a week behind normal. Lost a day last week due to snow/sleet/hail/rain. Lost yesterday cuz it rained all day. Had a dusting of snow this morning, but we got a full day in. A semi-load came this morning from Eau Claire, WI. Trucker said they had six inches of snow there yesterday. We are very fortunate here in central Iowa, and I feel bad for you guys getting all that snow. I'm not too religious, but I just said a prayer for you guys --- hope it helps, Larry:usflag:
  3. pinto n mwr

pinto n mwr LawnSite Senior Member
    from gr8, mn

really feeling like its going to be one of those years! With 1-12" coming today and tomorrow, yeh I'm starting to get worried.
  4. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

Tell me about it
  5. Mr.GreenJeans89

Mr.GreenJeans89 LawnSite Member

Im mostly worried bout mowing,havent mowed a thing yet,but somethen tells me we wont miss any mows in summer when it gets dry.Im 95% done with 1st round.Mother nature just dropped another 6 inches in the past 2 days so i will be hand spraying the rest of 1st round instead of riding but ill still beat the postemergence in the 1st app.