Getting busy!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimLewis, Feb 19, 2003.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Dang, we are picking up lawn care accounts right and left! I have signed up 6 in the last week or week and a half. This is great!

2. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

That's great Jim, It is starting to pick up alot around here the grass has a green tint to it now and starting to get phone calls for bids.payup

3. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Only 2 here but maybe that's because we have about 3 feet of snow out there, lot's of new plowing accounts tought, maybe future customers.

What I'd really like to get is more landscape jobs right know that accounts for 30% of my business but maybe 50% of my income.

Hey Jim Any advice on that?

Wish you the best to all of you.

4. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

Picked up 1 Lowes full service. and 3 Drugs Stores when they get the finished also full service. I have 8 of the durg stores now.

5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Phones seem to be ringing everywhere. That's a good thing.

6. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

My phone is dead LOL....but im buisy bidding on our schools so that will keep my buisy ontop of getting ready for the Atlanta SX.

7. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Our phone is DEAD...only a few calls since January regarding sprinkler systems...thats about it. We are buried in snow & COLD!

:sleeping:

8. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

That is great Jim! I have been beyond busy but that has been due to snow removal work. .

Gravely_Man

9. goodbeus

goodbeus LawnSite Senior Member

busy busy busy here in Fla...plenty of new bids called in by a lot of women...I figured their husbands or boyfriends are in the military and they've been shipped out...payup payup payup

10. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Jim,

Any connection with the news story about your company and all these calls?

Just wondering. Now go answer the phone!