getting everyone together

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hole in one lco, Feb 23, 2006.

1. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

Let me know what you think . Heres the plan to up sell all existing clients. I will have a night at the races or revers raffle not shire yet this part will be for there entertainment only. I will speak and try to get some of my suppliers to speak about their products to . Ill get lesco to speak on there fertilizer . My mulch guy to speak about the positives of mulch, stone, walls, and patios.
    sprinkler guy to talk about the importunes of the system and its maintenance . Now the way i see it i have every body in the same room so i only have to say it ones not a 100 times. Has any one tried this and how did it work. I work for a catering company so the food is top notch and i can get a good deal

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Good food.....count me in!!!

3. hole in one lco

I will let you know

4. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Strikes me as a logistical nightmare...I don't all these vendors and clients committing to the same day. It is a good idea, just don't see it all coming together.

Maybe if you were to plan the event for a year from now, you could coordinate all this. Don't think you can throw something like this together on short notice and be effective.

5. hole in one lco

Im in no hurry Iv done this with my car audio shop and it worked very well we sold 7 dealerships in 4 hr. but we went to the dealership with lunch and came out with installs for the next day. good mark up on car alarms and remote starts