1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Getting my trailer lettered like this COMMENT!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by sticklelm, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

keeps getting better very time you post an image.

2. sticklelm

sticklelm LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks! Here are the other two sides. im so excited to get this done! it will look awesome... :)

IMAG0099-1-3.jpg

IMAG0101-2.jpg

IMAG0099-1-3.jpg

IMAG0101-2.jpg

3. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

I really like that. Look awesome. It's not a whole bunch of stuff going on but it still gets the message across

4. Pro-Turf Lawn & Landscape

Pro-Turf Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Member

The last one looks perfect!!!! Did you take photos of your trailer and "mock" the lettering up on it using a website? How does this work?

5. sticklelm

Thanks! I used sumo.fm which is a free website i use to make png images without the white backgrounds. Then i edit my own trailer picture on photobucket.com and upload the graphics. It's the best way i have found to do this. Thanks again for all the great comments! Im washing my trailer today if it stops raining, then having it lettered in a day or two hopefully. Finished pictures will come!

6. Pro-Turf Lawn & Landscape

Pro-Turf Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Member

(I don't want to hijack this thread) but the sketch of a trailer with your lettering did that come off sumo where you can type what you want on it

7. sticklelm

I took pictures of my trailer. My logo was designed by a professional. My lettering was done by me off of sumo.fm

8. sticklelm

those sketches were done on Microsoft paint by hand. :weightlifter: I then went on and got more technical and took pictures of my own trailer to make it more realistic.

9. sticklelm

Imagining my next truck.
    22462344-3.jpg

22462344-3.jpg

10. ritchiem

ritchiem LawnSite Member

very nice, can't wait to see finished product