Getting out of the business

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Groundwork, Mar 19, 2007.

1. hde12112

hde12112 LawnSite Member

interested in looking at the equipment package. will be in burlington in the next few days getting some parts for a truck. email me your contact info and telephone # if you would be interested in meeting. thanks, ethan

2. Groundwork

Groundwork LawnSite Member

I sent you a couple of Private Messages, ignore the first one I gave you the wrong phone number.

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

If you decide to separate I would be interested in the toro w/b with all the accessories besides the dethatcher.

4. Groundwork

Still for sale, picking mowers up on Saturday (3/31/07). Will detail all the work and new parts that are being put them. If anyone is interested in individual pieces let me now, and I'll consider parting things out.

5. Groundwork

Prices for some of the items I have for sale.

Billy Goat Blower: $650
    JRCO Dethatcher: $300
    20' Trailer, with Jungle Jims Trailer Mate Pro: $2750

I don't have a price for the mowers yet ad I don't have them back from the dealer yet, and I'm not sure what they have done for work on them yet to get them ready for the upcoming season. Will pick them up Saturday 3/31/07.Will also include photos of them as well, and some better pictures of the trailer.

6. Duramaxdiesel

Duramaxdiesel LawnSite Member

Hi there. What are you asking for your Z Master?

7. Groundwork

Still waiting to get it back from the dealer before I decide on what I'm asking for it. From what they've told me so far it's getting a full tune up, hydro service, new battery, new front tires, new belt from engine to deck, and new blades. I'll know more when I pick it back up.

8. Groundwork

New price for Billy Goat Blower: $500
    New Price for trailler: $2,500

9. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

ill give you $450 for the blower