Getting out, take a look...

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JayD, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Hey guys, I have decided to get out after 5 years and go back to doing electrical work.

Some of the things that will be going:

Exmark THP15A36 (36" WB hydro) Bought new on 3-25-10 with mulch kit and hour meeter. It has right around 130 hours on it, like new!
    Paid $5748 out the door, asking $4500.

I have a SureTrack 6x14 single axle open trailer with lots of goodies on it...I bought this new on 3-31-10.
    Goodies are: Gorilla gate lift assist, a 4 trimmer rack with eng. mounts from Extreme I think its called, it is awesome!, a water cooler/w/ rack, a nice chrome tool box, 2 string real holders mounted, and just bought the up graded tires for it a couple of months ago. I have $3000 in it will let it all go for $2250, everything on this trailer is as new or newer as the trailer. Great shape, always kept in the shop.

three trimmers, one stihl FS90R with blade attachment $175 used very little, two echos SRM 265T $200 ea. with new edgit wheels.

back pack blower, stihl mag.550 I think it is. bought on 7-3-10 Paid $503 will take $350, not used all that much.

HC150 Hedge clippers $125 not used much.

MS250 Stihl chain saw, $125

Snow Blower: TORO Power Max 1028 OXE. less than 10 hours, like brand new! Paid $1800, will take $1400

Snow Blower: TORO Power Clear 210R, Used only 3 or 4 times less then one tank of fuel, Like brand new! Paid $525 asking $350

Snow shovels from the snowplow.com I think its called.
    spades, hard rakes, leaf rakes, square shovels, 2 new grabbers never used yet, 1 big wheel barrow, and more...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2011
  2. shawn d

shawn d LawnSite Senior Member

You probably have decided to do something else with the accounts. But l would be interested in them if you do have some to sell.

Let me know
    Thx

3. JayD

What area's do you service?

4. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

Well Jay, good luck with everything. You were my best salesman, haha. What am I supposed to do now?

5. Mxrider52

Mxrider52 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Sent you a PM about the chainsaw

6. JayD

I tried to post some pix but the ones I have have already been posted on this site at some time so it wont let me re-post them. I will take some new ones and post...

7. abcfamily

abcfamily LawnSite Member

Got those new pics?

8. JayD

I'm sorry, I ment to get that done, I will try to get over there Sunday and take some new ones..

9. JayD

OK, here ya go...I took a lot so if there is something you want to see that I have not shown, let me know and I will see what else pix I have.

Well......for some reason every pix I try to upload tells me that the upload faild....I will try something else. I will try signing back on and then if have to, start another thread..

10. JayD

All right, let me try this first...

OK, that did not work either....These are new pix so I don't know why they wont upload....I will try something out of another pix folder to see if it will go..

OK, looks like it is just this one folder, I will try sending a pix out of that folder to another folder and see...

Lawns 2 001.jpg

Lawns 2 023.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.