Getting out, take a look...

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JayD, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

I never got the PM, sorry. I will go back and look again.

2. JayD

The Power Clear 210 TORO snow blower has been sold, the Big one is still for sale.

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

What year is the stihl FS90R ?

4. JayD

Looks like I bought it on 4/14/08 hardly used it. For some reason my trimmer guy had trouble with the string head. I had bought one of those other types of head to try, the ones where you just wind the string on to them and I didn't care for it either so we just would not use it very much but just enough to keep it in good working condition. I thought I was going to get a job of cutting some cat tails down so I bought a saw blade kit for it and put it on but never got the job so its still on the unit. So it really comes with the blade kit and the reagular string head that came with it and the fancy head I got for it to.

5. livingreen1

livingreen1 LawnSite Member

Jay, I would be interestd in possibly buying everything you have left. The work is more what I am after but it looks like your equipment is nice as well. I have purchased two small companies this past season and it worked out well for us. We travel all over so we are okay if the accounts are spread out. Please contact me if you are interested in talking. Thanks 317-852-LAND(5263).

6. JayD

I have a guy that has asked for the south side accounts and another who I just talked with Sat who is going to come take a look this week at the north side accounts and the goodies. Let me see what he wants and I will get back to you. He was looking at the big snow blower and now the trailer. I don't think he can use the 36" mower, but I will let you know soon.

7. JayD

I wanted to make a correction on my post here; the back pack blower is the Stihl Magnum 600 not a 550.....and the small snow blower has been sold.

8. JayD

bump bump..................

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

What all do you still have ?

10. JayD

I still have the trailer and set up. The 36" mower so far but I just answered two emails about it. The sthil trimmer, hedge trimmers, the big snow blower.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.