Getting out, take a look...

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JayD, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truenorthlandscaping

truenorthlandscaping LawnSite Member

This post is long! I'm to lazy to go all the way through the pages, what do you even have left for equipment? I'll pay you a finders fee for any accounts in the 465/W/10th street area. We need a couple/few more to make that spot pay.

2. DJLS

DJLS LawnSite Member

good luck with the sale! I did see you have the Edgit on your weed trimmers. How did they work for you?

3. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

I sent you a PM...

4. JayD

Loved them.....They are fast..

5. JayD

take a good look......

6. JayD

OK, here ya go. Take a look at the trailer, its just what your looking for 6x14...

7. stonebridge

stonebridge LawnSite Senior Member

how much for just the trailer with gorrilla lifts i already have all the racks

8. JayD

$1950 for just the trailer with the gorrilla lifts. It also has new upgraded heavy duty tires that I just had put on late last season (9/15/11) from Tire Barn. $190 worth. So there is less than two months one them.

9. stonebridge

stonebridge LawnSite Senior Member

all i have is $1500. thats what i saved up for the trailer i was going to buy, and i spent all my money on advertising already. living by the skin on my teeth right now until mowing starts give.

10. JayD

Awe sorry man, I have already dropped as much as I can. If you have a credit card you can put the bal. on my paypal account if that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.