Getting outta business in NJ

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by landscapingpoolguy, Aug 31, 2004.

1. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys,

Well I hurt my back and can barly walk around so now I think ive had it and I need to ditch my stuff take a look at the market place forum and give me a call if your interested in what I got.

Chuck

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread....&threadid=81904

2. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Wow.

Sorry to hear that Chuck. I've enjoyed looking at you projects. You do great work. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

BTW, I'm been thinking about your Stander......

3. landscapingpoolguy

Thanks, rememeber to wear your back belts and hire plenty of RELIABLE workers.

Chuck

4. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

yeah. I got a lousy back too (just got back from the bonecruncher) and I don't wear a back belt.

You're 100% right about reliable workers. Why are they hard to come by? I think I pay real decent, too.:(

5. landscapingpoolguy

I pay by the day rather then the hour, still on large job guys can milk me. I had thgought about paying only by the job next as it would put a bit more gas in there asses ya know.

Chuck

6. landscapingpoolguy

7. Flyscaper

Flyscaper LawnSite Member
    from USA

Sorry to hear your going under. I wish ya luck in the future in what ever you do. I always liked looking @ your work i always thought you were a talented guy. So are you out for good or you just taking a break?

Best Of luck,
    Shaun

8. landscapingpoolguy

my sore back is telling me for good.....but who knows what the future will bring

Chuck

9. landscapingpoolguy

back to the top

10. jwholden

jwholden LawnSite Member
    from CT

Did you get to finish that pool renovation project? Was that the job that got your back? I've been in this 10 years now and fear the day I do something wrong and end up in your shoes...