1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Getting pulled over a lot more this year?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by RLLServicesCT, Jul 5, 2011.

1. RLLServicesCT

RLLServicesCT LawnSite Member
    from CT

It's died down considerably. haven't done much to any of the trucks and I haven't had any recent issues other than that 18 string of events haha!

Just so everyone knows that red truck that someone pulled out a pic of....isn't my problem truck. Everyone knows that truck and I haven't had any problems with the police in that one.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. jtruck618

jtruck618 LawnSite Member

Something smells. And I don't think it is the Police. Some people drive like idiots and blame the Police. Others exaggerate. Either way, something smells. Post a pic and some of the smell may go away.

3. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

The truck in the pic that someone posted is just f'in rediculous for work purposes...rockstar wheels, stupid stupid stupid chains hanging off the front, etc. etc. Id pull you over too just to check in make sure someone didnt forget to tighten them down all the way. Thats a cool truck but way overdone and not for work purposes.

Post up a pic of your trouble truck and curious how old you are? Im only 25 and sure, we all went thru our gearhead stages and might have done some odd stuff but the truck posted is just stupid for work.

4. twobroslawns

twobroslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I thought he said that wasn't a work truck. I could be wrong though. I oftentimes am. :)
    Posted via Mobile Device