1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Getting started

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lovegreenlawn, Sep 4, 2005.

1. lovegreenlawn

lovegreenlawn LawnSite Member

Hey im probly not in the right forums for what im trying to do but I have ben searching and cant find what I need so i hope some one in here can point me in the right direction. First you should know what i need im not in any lawn buisness yet but I love nice lawns and i want to go to school to be a greens keeper but for now i do alot of work on my yard at home trying to make it as nice and plush as possible but i have just got started and dont know anything so im trying to find a forum that would help me learn about lawns and everything i need to know.
    thanks for your help
  2. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Well, sounds like you have come to the right place! So, are you looking to start a lawn business or learn as much as possible until you become a greenskeeper? Either way, you will find lots of information on this site.
  3. lovegreenlawn

lovegreenlawn LawnSite Member

I am trying to learn as much as i can about lawn maintnance and keeping thick green grass.