Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bubba, Mar 2, 2000.

1. bubba

bubba LawnSite Member

just started my own business 2 months ago<br>have 27 residential accounts and one commericial.<br>60&quot; gravely pm260<br>2 stihl stick trimmers<br>1 stihl edger<br>1 stihl backpack blower<br>2000 f150<br>6X12 trailer<p>just wondering what people thought and if their is anything that i should consider changing equipment wise.<br>looking for advertising ideas that are inexpensive but work<br>thought about door hangers<br>any and all ideas would be appreciated<p>----------<br>b&r lawncare<br>
  2. Dingo

Dingo LawnSite Member
    from TN

I wish i could start with a 2000 F150!But what i really want to know is how you got 27 customers signed in 2 months?<br>Dingo
  3. goose

goose LawnSite Member

Im like Dingo , if you got 27 accounts in 2 months maybe you should gives us ideas.Other than that it sounds just like one of my crews, we take a couple of 21's just in case and we use Toro Z baggers instead of are going to always pick up customers ,just learn to keep them and you will grow every month
  4. bubba

bubba LawnSite Member

got lucky and knew a guy who could not handel all his accounts so he gave them too me. he could not get reiable help<br>
  5. bubba

bubba LawnSite Member

dingo<br>allready had the truck when i started up<br>