Getting Stuck for monies owed

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ynvvbr, Aug 9, 2005.

1. ynvvbr

ynvvbr LawnSite Member

I wanted to address this issue on here because I hope the owners of this site are a little more fair. We have recently stopped servicing a "national contract" company because of lack of payment. unfortunately they have been deleting the posts on there forums of many of us trying to get down too the bottom of this.

From the looks of it there are several hundred maybe even a thousand of us. Its not chump change either. I am not looking to bash this company, but looking to see how many of us are involved. We have spoken to several other contractors who also have not been paid since April, even thoguh the "organization" has been paid by the property owners.

Any input from any of you would be greatly appreciated that may be in the same situation.

I also would like to ask the Forum Moderator to please leave this topic up so we can get some answers. Like I said we are not here to bash them, just trying to grasp the size of this problem.

Right now we are owed over $10,000.00. I aslo spoke with a few others and they are owed 10x's that amount.

Looking forward to responses. and I ask that this be handled professionally. As much as I would like to fly off the handle ro you may want to please don't.

2. DFQL

DFQL LawnSite Member

We too have been deleted and we are owed over $15,000 from Symbiot.

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>

Hi DFQL,

Was there a specific post? Your link didn't have one.

<tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>